Anonymous asked: thoughts on white people comparing mike brown and Dillon Taylor to talk about how no one cares because he's white? that there's no "riots" or constant media coverage? I think it's ridiculous and I do feel horrible about what happened, but white people using this for their "we are not racist, the black thugs are" and "the media is biased against us!!!" agenda is ridiculous. Curious on your analysis of this
They do that shit without thought, without critical thinking. It’s unfortunate but there isn’t an epidemic or history of young white men being gunned down by black police officers due to racial tensions or racial stereotypes. The killing of Dillon Taylor by a black police officer was an isolated case, he will not be labelled a thug, deserving of death, ‘no angel’ etc. while the killing of Michael Brown is apart of a disturbing pattern that has historical roots, a symptom in this disease called racism. The two incidents are not comparable other than the fact that they were killed by an officer. Simple.
*Whispers* Belinda did it for the vine…
imo if parents dont respect their kids then they dont deserve respect from their kids. im tired of people thinking that its normal for parents to treat their children like property or like they dont have feelings. im tired of people thinking that overprotective parents arent harmful. treat your children like people because thats what they ARE
Quick picture of Eodryd, my Sylvari guardian. Since he woke up during the attack on the Grove, he is constantly surrounded by the grief and fear of other Sylvari. He is extremely empathetic and the emotions of his kin hit particularly hard, so he is therefore a lot more curious about the ideas behind the Nightmare Court and the Soundless. However he feels this drive and purpose somewhere in the constant river of emotion, so he hesitates to commit to abandoning the Dream.
Haven’t done clean lineart or cell shading in a long time. It was fun to mix things up a little.
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!